College & University Resources
There are several resources and links provided on this page which can help students navigate their educational path at the University.
- Civil Engineering (pdf)
- Civil Engineering: Water and Resources (pdf)
- Civil Engineering: Infrastructure (pdf)
- Civil Engineering: Transportation (pdf)
International Student Resources
- IES - International Education Services Office
- International Student Admissions
- Maryland English Institute
- TOEFL- Test of English as a Foreign Language
- Undergraduate Application Online
- Graduate Application Online
- Scholarships and Fellowships
- PE Licensing/Registration
- Student Financial Aid Information
Entrance Exams / Certifications
Study / Work Abroad
The Clark School of Engineering offers opportunities for students to study abroad and/or work abroad during their college career.
Multidisciplinary Student Teams
There are many opportunities to work in a multidisciplinary design team. Students are involved in projects and competitions that have brought national awards and recognition.
Honors students with varied interests are invited to participate in Gemstone, a ground-breaking program that integrates technological and social issues into research projects spanning all four undergraduate years.
ASPIRE offers students a unique opportunity to venture beyond the classroom through collaboration with engineering faculty and staff on mutually interesting projects with industry relevance.
The Maryland Engineering Research Internship Teams (MERIT) program combines cutting-edge, team-based research with technical and educational seminars.
Hinman CEOs Program
The Hinman Campus Entrepreneurship Opportunities (CEOs) program, the nation's first living-learning entrepreneurship initiative, brings students together from diverse majors to learn how to start their own businesses.
This innovative program invites high-achieving business and engineering majors to progress in collaborative team-based courses led by an interdisciplinary faculty.